Before starting the course make sure that you are familiar with the program - check at Internet Technology University
Java Introduction is the first level of the Internet Technology Summit Program. This level includes the following modules:
• 1.1. Java place in a software evolution and the steps ahead, compare Java and .NET technologies.
• 1.2. Thinking and Developing in Java with professional Interactive Development Environment (IDE) Eclipse.
• 1.3. Software Development Life Cycle: from business requirements to modeling reality, from architecture and design to Object-Oriented Programming in Java, and finally to testing the solution.
• 1.4. Input-Output and Exceptions (Reading and writing files in Java)
• 1.5. Text processing with Java
• 1.6. Taking it all together in small integrated projects